Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Girls Thanksgiving Dinner

Last night we had our 10th annual girls Thanksgiving Dinner.   We are a group of 9 friends (well 8, my sister from New York wasn't here).  We couldn't believe that we've been doing this for 10 years.  We had a great time.  Even though I caught a horrible cold, I was able to set the table and make the main course ham.


The table was nothing out of this world, but it did look cuter in person than in the pictures. 

Here's the food before and after.



We had an amazing time and these friends mean the world to me.  Oh, and they all noticed the changes to my house.  Now, I 'm off to work in a haze from all the cold medicine I'm taking.


2 comments:

Michael Wurm Jr 11/23/2010  

your table setting is beautiful!!!

you should like it up over at my friend kims blog! she's having a little blog party... here's the link if you're interested:
http://www.newlywoodwards.com/2010/11/dare-to-entertain-week-26.html

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards 11/23/2010  

What a fun idea! I would love a girls' Thanksgiving. Thanks for joining in this week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...