Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We have paint-in the Office

I was able to muster up the energy to take some pictures today.  Of course, that is after taking a little nap watching HGTV this afternoon.  I realize that some mistakes were made in painting my office.  First one, is that I did it.  No really, I did not use primer.  I was painting over a blue/green color in white and did not use primer.  I have not painted any rooms in my house since I painted my room at my parents house a pretty shade of lavender many, many years ago. The picture below is the same one that I posted yesterday, but now in white.

I have been searching for rugs for a couple of weeks now.  I happened to find this one at Ross for $18.99.  The size is right for my new layout, it doesn't interfere with my desk chair and the price was great.  The beige is almost an exact match to my chandelier


Since we will be keeping the black leather couch, I found these cushion covers at Ikea.  They were too big for the pillows that I had, so I had my mom sew them to size.


It's starting to come together. I found a lamp yesterday at Goodwill that I'm working on.  I'll let you know how that goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...