Monday, December 6, 2010

Week-End Finds

I've had some great finds this past week. My mom and I spent Sunday going to garage sales and thrift stores. We had a great time.  I'm finding a lot of accessories and not any big pieces. Our closest Salvation Army has been closed for a couple of months for a complete renovation, which was desperately needed, however, they are the only thrift store in our area that carries furniture.  So here are my finds-

I know this is terrible, but I am having visions of taking off the hanging votives and replacing it with handmade ornaments.  Let's see what I can come up with.

 This cute little elephant was $1.00 at a garage sale.

 Wire basket for my office was $.75 at Goodwill

I thought this little container was perfect to hold odds and ends in my office, $3.00 at Goodwill

I got both these frames for $1.00.  One of them had some damage, but nothing that a little cardboard and hot glue couldn't fix. I am thinking for my gallery wall in my office.  I'm thinking black? 
Have you had any good finds?

I joined a linky party at:

3 comments:

HAMPTON HOSTESS 12/06/2010  

great finds! I haven't been hunting in a while--I miss it! Stop by soon-I'm hosting a giveaway!

Tara Lauren 12/06/2010  

Those are some great finds! I will be posting photo's of my finds tonight!

Jenn 12/07/2010  

I am a wire basket junkie :) and Goodwill always has tons of them!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...