Monday, January 10, 2011

Week-End Finds

This week I found some MORE accessories.  I've already figured out what I want to do with them. I am very excited about these projects.

I found this at Goodwill for $4.00.  It has some horrible sponging and flower detailing that will be eliminated.

I remember a while back Michelle from Three Men & a Lady posted about this beautiful piece she found on sale at ZGallerie.  Unfortunately, it cracked on the road trip bringing it home. But that won't stop her, she glued it back together and turned the cracked part around. I love it!  I am trying to figure out the color, maybe a white lacquer.

I found this tray for $1.00 at a garage sale.  I love the detailing on the corners of the tray.


My inspiration for this tray comes from Everything LEB. I am not sure that I have the patience or talent to do anything near as beautiful as this.  But I will try!  I may go with a black and white theme for my new office.  I am thinking of leaving the brass detailing visible.


So what do you think?  Have you had any good finds?

I joined a linky party at Vintage Revivals

10 comments:

Unknown 1/10/2011  

Can't wait to see what you do with your fun finds!

A Flair for Vintage Decor 1/10/2011  

Oh, great finds...and I love what you are planning to do with them...can't wait to see! Take care, Caroline

Life, Crafts and Whatever 1/10/2011  

Great finds! I love the detailing on the tray, I'm on the lookout for a tray for our coffee table, wish me luck!

Kim@Chattafabulous 1/10/2011  

You hit the jackpot! Sadly my undone projects are stacking up, so I'm not buying right now!

Kellie Collis 1/10/2011  

These a gorgeous! Lovely finds! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

Unknown 1/11/2011  

Faboluos finds! Please tell me that you are going to give that posh tray of yours a Steampunk chance! Those details of the corners have done all the steampunk flavor needed! Xoxo

liz @ bon temps beignet 1/14/2011  

The Chevron is super easy to do...

here's how I did it:
http://bontempsbeignet.blogspot.com/2010/08/quatrefoiled-plans.html

If the technique looks familiar it's because I showed it to LEB and she made her tray about a week later... That's ok, I'm not mad ; )

LindsB 1/26/2011  

I'm so late in finding this, but I just LOVE your tray- I cant wait to see what you do with it!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals 2/01/2011  

OMJ. That means Oh My Jealous. you know I am going to loose sleep over this right?

Thanks for linking up!

Love your guts
mandi

Ang @ Taking a Sunday Drive 6/01/2011  

I purchased an urn, very similar with horrible paint and decopauged victorian stickers on it at a local Church Sale. I plan to paint it, I love the shape. Any ideas on how to remove the decopauged stickers?? I don't think sanding will work. Could I soak it in something?? Thanks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...