Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bring It On

Who's up for a challenge?

The superstars behind Young House LoveBower Power, Joey and Lana, and the really famous Emily Henderson are hosting a Pinterest challenge on August 2nd.  I've had a few things pinned that have been calling my name, and this is just what I needed to get me going.  Here's my Pinterest if you want to try and figure out what I'm going to be making.  Why don't you take a guess.

One question for all of you out there...if I'm DIYing something that is sold on Etsy, is it fair to post a tutorial on how to do it?  I figured it out using two of my pins and I'd love to share it, I'm just not sure if that's right. What's your take on this?

Come see one of projects over at

4 comments:

Anna@Directions Not Included 7/27/2011  

Are you making a pillow?? ;)

I think as long as you credit where you got your inspiration it is fair game. It is just the same thing as taking inspiration from things sold at big time retailers and making it yourself. My two cents.

Dragonfliez Made 7/27/2011  

I am thinking a stenciled rug or that pyramid beanbag, those are awesome!

Lesley 7/27/2011  

Pssshhh, of course it's ok to post a tutorial! Pretty much anything anyone is selling has a tutorial somewhere! Just say where the inspiration came from and you're fine.

Holly Gruszka 7/27/2011  

I think it's okay as well as long as you post your original inspiration and put your own spin on it. Going to check out your Pinterest - isn't it so addicting? Pin! Pin! Pin!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...