Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween

It's been a fun week.  On Wednesday, I had  a girls dinner at my house.  Sushi, wine, cupcakes, and good friends equals the best medicine for anything.  Yesterday was one of my schools Halloween festivities.  The kids were all dressed up and really hyper thanks to the loads of candy they consumed.  The office staff dressed up as school girls, we had bows in our hair and light blue Polo's.  On Monday, my other school's office staff will be dressing up as witches.  I have to go buy myself a witch hat before they are all taken.
Martha Steward via Pinterest
I hope you have a fun weekend full of candy, good times, and friends.  Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  10/28/2011  

It sure is a fun time of year for the kids, isn't it (as long as they don't get too scared) - have a bootiful weekend!

Ali Richardson 10/28/2011  

Happy happy Halloween weekend to you :)

Lisa @ Turning Tables 10/28/2011  

Yay!! Happy Halloween to you too!! :) (and you DEFINITELY MUST post pictures of you all dressed up!! - Awesome!)

Heather 10/29/2011  

I totally agree - girl's night is the cure for everything and anything! Happy Halloween :)

La Boheme 10/29/2011  

I had girl's night last night, it never disappoints. Happy weekend to you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...