Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Monday

I have a busy week ahead of me.  I'm hoping to ingrain this image in my head and think of it every time I feel the stress creeping in.
Via
How awesome would an outdoor picnic like this be? My great grandmother (whom I was named after) used to do the most amazing picnics.  Full on glassware, utensils, and china were just the basics.  They were quite lovely (a word she actually used).  Have you thrown a full on picnic, or are you a paper goods kind of person?

3 comments:

Amelia Marie 10/03/2011  

How lovely! I am now following you on pinterest too! Mine is... http://pinterest.com/ameliabedeliad

xoxo, Amy

jeanette from everton terrace 10/03/2011  

Oh my gosh, I was JUST thinking about picnics this morning. We use to go on them all the time when my daughter was little and now that she is grown, we haven't done it in years.

Kasey 10/03/2011  

On a day like today, I could totally go for a picnic.

We have done one and I am more of the 'traditional' kind of gal when it comes to picnics.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...